- The new liposomal serum by Sesderma is the first in the market tocombine 5 different types of vitamin C to awaken and boost your skin glow: ascorbyl glucoside, sodium ascorbate, ethyl ascorbic acid, ascorbyl magnesium phosphate, and trisodium ascorbyl palmitate phosphate.
- This formula is perfect for all skin types and contains additional powerful anti-ageing ingredients such as the instant tensor complex, hyaluronic acid, proteoglycans, and centella asiatica.
- The new C-VIT 5 has been developed by Dr Gabriel Serrano, pioneer in the use of nanotechnology applied to dermocosmetics and in betting on the benefits of stabilised vitamin C in the formulas of his products.
Vitamin C is an essential active ingredient in skincare. It is a powerful antioxidant that brightens the skin and supplies energy while providing natural protection against daily stress and environmental aggressions. For this reason, Sesderma presents its innovative C-VIT 5 Liposomal Serum, the first and only serum that concentrates the full antioxidant power of this active ingredient in one formula in order to boost skin glow while preventing the first signs of skin ageing.
The new C-VIT 5 Liposomal Serum includes 5 types of stabilised and encapsulated vitamin C, the penetration of which is enhanced through nanotechnology. Each of these different types of vitamin C used has a series of exclusive benefits for the skin:
- Ascorbyl glucoside: this active ingredient promotes collagen synthesis and contributes to neutralising free radicals. In fact, its effect lasts longer than conventional vitamin C.
- Sodium ascorbate: it is a powerful booster for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, with antioxidant effect, perfect for looking after skin with wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Ethyl ascorbic acid: this compound accelerates collagen synthesis while preventing the synthesis of melanin. In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant, neutralises free radicals, and brightens the skin.
- Ascorbyl magnesium phosphate: this water-soluble derivative of vitamin C is able to penetrate deep into the skin. Thanks to its antioxidant power, it diminishes cellular oxidative damage and reduces the appearance of sun spots. In addition, it stimulates collagen synthesis, acting against ageing.
- Trisodium ascorbyl palmitate phosphate: this provitamin C, resistant to heat and al oxygen, improves collagen synthesis, increases skin glow, helps reduce hyperpigmentation, and has an antioxidant effect.
The revolutionary C-VIT 5 Liposomal Serum contains other important anti-ageing active ingredients such as instant tensor complex, hyaluronic acid, proteoglycans, and centella asiatica. All of these active ingredients act instantly and in depth, delivering extra glow and firmness to the skin from the first day.
Its lightweight texture and pleasant orange scent makes C-VIT 5 Liposomal Serum perfect for all skin types, although it is especially indicated for mature skin or first expression lines due to its anti-ageing effec.
The new C-VIT 5 Liposomal Serum completes the wide product range of Sesderma’s C-VIT line.
And don’t forget to enjoy the C-VIT 5 serum video!